- 34 years of financial services experience.
- Broad knowledge of global financial markets, business integration, portfolio management, risk management, corporate governance and compliance.
- Managing Director with Morgan Stanley Investment Management (MSIM). Developed and implemented global strategies for Firm’s investment management department.
- As MSIM’s Head of Global Fixed Income, oversaw $180 billion in assets.
- As MSIM’s Head of Alternative Investments, formulated and implemented expansion plan resulting in asset growth from $3 billion to $9 billion over three years.
- Coordinated the integration of four investment management departments over five years as MSIM’s Chief Administrative Officer.
- BS, Quantitative Analysis, MBA in Finance, New York University.
- Interviewed on Bloomberg Radio regarding sovereign and corporate debt of emerging and developed economies as well as global asset allocation modeling.
Rajesh Gupta SeaCrestIM