- 36 years of financial services experience.
- Vice President and Senior Portfolio Manager for Morgan Stanley Investment Management as a Fixed Income Specialist managing multibillion-dollar mutual funds.
- Comprehensive knowledge of fixed-income markets with particular focus on money market instruments, shorter duration investment grade corporate, government, agency and mortgage-backed securities. Direct experience managing financial risks in adverse market environments.
- Managed relationships with institutional and corporate clients, broker/dealer community, custodial banks, mutual fund accounting, internal and external auditors, and credit rating agencies.
- Dedicated student of technical stock market studies with over a decade of extensive equity and option trading experience.
- BS, Accounting, Ithaca College – MBA, Finance, Fordham University.
Howard Schloss SeaCrestIM