- 29 years of financial services experience.
- Extensive experience in domestic and international capital markets, derivatives, asset management, risk mitigation, business continuity planning and compliance.
- Served as Global Director of Administration for Morgan Stanley Investment Management and Chief Operating Officer for Morgan Stanley’s operations in Korea.
- Served as an advisor to both the Bank of Korea and the German government on the development of their respective capital markets.
- Served as Vice President of the American Chamber of Commerce in Korea.
- Serves on the Greenwich Connecticut Retirement Investment Board.
- BS, University of Michigan.
Ronald Lenihan SeaCrestIM