- 32 years financial services experience.
- Member Oglala Sioux Tribe.
- Former Chairperson, National Congress of American Indians Finance and Investment Committee.
- Served on the Board of Directors, National Center of American Indian Enterprise Development.
- Member of the National Congress of American Indians.
- Senior Vice President registered Wealth Advisor, Morgan Stanley Global Wealth Management.
- Was recognized as one of Morgan Stanley’s top performing financial advisors throughout her career.
- BS, Administration of Health Services. St. Joseph’s College, North Wyndhan, Maine.
Lynn Rapp SeaCrestIM